Sunday 2 June 2013

So as you see from the previous post, I love design and fashion,but I feel clothes aren't just something you put on to cover up ( or show as much as possible ) but every time you open that drawer or wardrobe you choose something specific for that day for a specific occasion be it sitting at home in fat mans or your designer dress for a birthday lunch.

I know what I wear varies enormously depending on where I'm going, so school, work, to see friends, to a launch, all these dictate how I'll dress. As well though you mightn't notice if your friends have an influence not that you want to dress like them but you might be really out spoken in what you wear they might think it weird your not the same so you conform to make life easier.

Guys even more so then girls, girls can get away with what they want but guys if they don't have the tracksuit and the hoddie and the low pants, its noticed more, I usually try to dress midway between casual and dressy, so jeans and runners with a short sleeved shirt so if i bump into any designers I know or work colleagues I look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment