Monday 3 June 2013

Design

Cork ( where I live in Ireland ) is thriving with amazing designers. I have had the pleasure of working with some of them already, I have learnt so much and it has really spurred me on to pursuit my careers in design at the moment I am looking at various different colleges The NCAD, UCA rochester, St.Angelas sligo, but before all that I would really like to do some design work.

I will post some photos of things I've made and if you want explain them too. At the moment I'm working on a 1960s taffeta dress. I'mv going to lower the neck line to a V neck rather then round take up the bottom hem, take off the full length sleeves also I'm adding silver netting 

underneath and around the body and V neck ill have some cream embroidery


back of the dress 
front will be altered to V neck 











 















 silver pleated netting will go under the skirt which is being taken up to knee level  

No comments:

Post a Comment